IRMAK-KARABUK-ZONGULDAK (IKZ) RAILWAY REHABILITATION AND SIGNALISATION PROJECT
A PROJECT WITH ALL COMPLETE EUROPEAN STANDARDS AND WITH INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATE
- The whole line has been renewed with 49E1 rails. Command control center was established in Karabük.
- Rehabilitation of modern railway standards of 477 km,
- A total of 55 tunnels and 118 railway bridges were rehabilitated.
- 253 automatic installation of automatic maintenance system,
- 32 passenger information and communication systems were installed.
- Çankırı, Karabük, Ülkü and Yesilyenice stations have been made to extend the line.
- The European Railway Traffic Management System (ERTMS) and the European Train Control System (ETCS Level 1) have installed a signaling and communication system at a speed of 120 km / h
- The content of the project consists of rehabilitations of infrastructure and superstructure in addition to tunnels rehabilitation of stations, engineering structures along the line. In addition, the installation of telecommunication and signaling systems and the energy project according to European standards are in the scope of the project.
BUSINESS ITEMS PROJECTED
- CLOSING WITH BIM
- BTI CABINET ASSEMBLY AND TERMINATION
- CTC CENTER SCREEN
- FIBER PHYSICS AND TERMINATION
- HEMZEMİN GEÇİT
- HOT BOX DETECTOR ASSEMBLY
- CABLE SERIES-USED VAGON AND UNIMOG
- SCISSOR HEATER PANEL INSTALLATION
- MENHOL ASSEMBLY
- EXCAVATION STUDY WITH MINI EXCAVATOR
- RAY CIRCUIT ASSEMBLIES
- SHELTER INSTALLATION
- SIGNAL AND SIGNAL EDGE ASSEMBLY
- TELEPHONE AND TELEPHONE POLE INSTALLATIONS
- the tERMINATION
- TUNNEL-BRIDGE AND FRONT MOUNTAIN ASSEMBLIES